Your consent is required.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved in your browser when you connect to a website. Some types of cookies are necessary to ensure that our websites function properly and are easy to use. Other types of cookies are used to gather information about what you do when you visit our websites.
Contact Information for Data Controllers
Your personal data is processed by the following jointly responsible data controllers:
- Easyfairs Nordic AB, with address Åby Arenaväg 10, 431 62 Mölndal, Sweden
- Easyfairs Group SA, with address Rue Saint-Lambert 135, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium.
(Together referred to as “Easyfairs,” “we,” and “us”).
Purpose and Legal Basis of Data Processing
Functional Cookies, Essential for Website Functionality
We process functional cookies to fulfill our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), especially for the following purposes:
(a) Measure and optimize our website’s performance, (b) Provide a high-performance and customized interface for visitors on our digital platforms, (c) Use your personal data in aggregated or anonymized models for market analysis, financial management, marketing, reporting, big data analysis, or other types of analysis.
In the cases mentioned above, we always strive for a lawful balance between the need to process your personal data and protect your freedoms and rights, while respecting your privacy.
We process non-functional cookies with your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), especially for the following purposes:
(a) Evaluate and optimize the quality of our online services and the user-friendliness of our digital platforms to provide you with the best possible experience, (b) Establish marketing profiles or segments for customers or potential customers, e.g., targeted marketing.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
As a data subject, you can exercise the following rights regarding your personal data. To assert them, contact our local data controller, either by mail or email, at the addresses specified in section 2.2. Attach a copy of your ID card, passport, or other valid identification document and specify the nature of your request.
- Right to Access: Within the framework of applicable laws and regulations, you can request information about whether we process your personal data and, if applicable, access it.
- Right to Rectification: You can request that we correct inaccurate and/or complete incomplete personal data free of charge.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: Within the framework of applicable laws and regulations, you can withdraw your consent regarding cookies at any time. Such withdrawal does not affect the legality of the processing based on your previous consent. Note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to take advantage of certain service features for which the processing of your personal data is necessary.
- Right to Erasure: You can request that we erase your personal data. We will do so unless there are legal reasons not to, such as a compelling, legitimate reason for us to retain your personal data. This may be the case if there are legal obligations we must comply with or if it is necessary for us to retain them to fulfill our legal obligations.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority: You have the right to contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority if you believe that we are processing your personal data in an illegal manner.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices applied on other websites, even if you accessed the third party’s website through links on our website. We recommend that you check the policy for each website you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any questions or concerns.
Changes to Our Policy
We reserve the right to change or modify this Policy without notifying you, and if we do, we will inform about the changes on this page. It is your responsibility to check the policy each time you provide information to us or place an order.